Role: Business Operations Manager
Hours: Part-Time - 15 hours a week (flexible hours)
Salary: £25k to £31k pro-rata depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Remote working + London for meetings once a week
Start: October 2020
Reports to: Co-founders
Minimalist skincare brand Five Dot Botanics seeks organised business operations manager to help the business grow from startup to established independent skincare brand.
Five Dot Botanics based in London makes minimal ingredient plant based skincare. Launched in 2019 and founded by Zaffrin and Brian, we are looking to make one of our first hires. We have ambitious growth plans and we are looking for someone who can grow with the business. Five Dot Botanics is a values led botanical skincare company, our mission is “do more with less” and we consider people and planet in everything we do.
The scope of the role is initially focused on day-to-day business operations support for Five Dot Botanics. We are looking for someone organised, tech savvy and happy to roll their sleeves up. It’s envisaged that the role will expand with the company and there will be an opportunity to take on a broader role as the business grows.
It’s important that you can work independently and within a team. The company has high growth ambitions. We are hoping to find someone with a can do attitude who loves to tackle a range of tasks and wants to get to know a business really well.
This position would suit someone who has prior office skills and experience.
- Organise, name and manage image files and brand assets.
- Email transfer images and videos for press and trade marketing.
- Manage and update marketing calender and key dates.
- Organise marketing materials and pack and send where necessary.
- Manage and track press and influencer approaches and send outs.
- Help schedule social media posts using scheduling tools.
- Maintain contract database, supplier lists and template agreements.
- Assist with research (blog ideas, market research, press).
- Raise invoices, write delivery notes and purchase orders.
- Schedule and input dates in calendar relating to contractual obligations.
- Update monthly trackers (including wholesale, retail and promotions).
- Assist with responding to customer queries.
- Assist with creating and sending out emails and newsletters.
- Updating Trello boards and work flows.
Stock management and Fulfillment
- Order stock materials and keep track of inventory.
- Booking deliveries and collections.
- Manage, maintain and track stock levels for marketing.
- Work with the operations team at our warehouse.
Profile of candidate
- Confident with Microsoft/ Google Docs - Word/Excel/Google sheets
- Tech savvy - you know how to use WeTransfer, DropBox, Skype, Zoom, cloud based shared folders (e.g. Google folders), Trello and Slack.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Responsible and diligent.
- Understand deadlines and be confident to ask questions.
- Excellent written skills and confident with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and desire to learn.
- Understand social media and be able to use all the main platforms.
- Experience of (or ability to learn as needed) social media scheduling tools (Later, Tailwind), Hubspot, CRM/email marketing tools desirable.
- An ability to react quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
- Drop us a line if you think this is the role you’ve been looking for, telling us why you think you’re the best person for us to hire.
- Send us your CV.
- We would also love to know which brands you currently admire and why?
- Contact: Zaffrin O’Sullivan, Co-founder & CEO